Hello hello! I’m currently searching for a dreamy virtual assistant to keep things running smoothly and efficiently here at Krista Rae LLC. The best person for this job is an experienced VA with raving clients and an active business of their own built through content marketing and referrals.
I’ve got all kinds of details below for you to look through to ensure you’re a good fit. Feel free to reach out on Instagram or by emailing email@example.com with any questions!
Start date: March 1
Time commitment: 5-10 hours per month
About the position
The main purpose of this position is to directly assist me with tasks related to blog post and newsletter preparation, social media marketing, and updating clients on a regular basis.
You can generally expect 5-10 hours of work per month. There are occasionally one-off tasks that come up requiring more time.
Most tasks recur on a weekly or monthly basis and with all one-off tasks you can expect at least 3-business days before turnaround is required.
This is a long-term position. It has currently been open for over 3 years and it’s not going anywhere. I’m looking for someone who is available long-term as well!
Tasks are assigned through Asana with additional communication taking place through Slack.
The following traits are required for this position:
- Knowledge of the online business space with experience growing an audience through Instagram, Pinterest, and content marketing
- Close attention to detail with the ability to complete tasks accurately
- Ability to follow direction, with both written and recorded tutorials
- Willingness to learn about new software, tools, and processes
- Ability to self-document processes and procedures
- Comfortable making suggestions as to how current strategies and processes can be improved based on your experience
- Positive, friendly attitude
- Ability to stay motivated and work effectively on repeating tasks that don’t require a lot of 1:1 feedback
- Trustworthy and dependable
- Ability to quickly and accurately adjust to new and updated processes
Experience with the following software is required for this position:
Experience with the following is considered nice-to-have for this position – training can be provided:
Most tasks for this position occur on a weekly or monthly basis. While there are occasional one-off tasks, here are some of the regular tasks you can expect:
- Editing, formatting, and scheduling blog posts in WordPress (2-4 per month)
- Editing, formatting, and scheduling emails in ConvertKit (2-4 per month)
- Prepping podcast episodes in iTunes and uploading to SoundCloud (1 per month)
- Scheduling Instagram posts for two accounts using Later
- Crafting Instagram captions, when needed
- Managing Pinterest account using TailWind
- Checking inbox 3x per week with a goal to clean up junk, send canned responses, and alert me of anything important
- Exporting and sending reports to retainer clients using Toggl and Dubsado
- Use Toggl reports to update retainer clients on how much time they have available each month
- Weekly accounting using Wave
- Sending payouts using PayPal
About our team
Our team here at Krista Rae LLC is small, but mighty. In addition to this position we have another VA position with a focus more on another business I run and an amazing designer, Kaitlyn. You will occasionally work together to ensure tasks get completed.
As for what to expect from me, I:
- Plan ahead
- Thrive on structure and processes
- Respect boundaries
- Love and appreciate my team
How To Apply
To apply for this position, please take the time to go through the information above in detail and make sure it’s the right opportunity for you. Then, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Subject line: VA Position
- A link to your website
- Brief details on your qualifications and experience
- How you heard about the position
- A link to your calendar so we can set up a call
Feel free to include additional questions you have for me or a questionnaire of your own!
You can expect to hear back from me within a couple of days!