Kory has gone through my course on website strategy, so working with her is always a breeze. She completely understands what it means to design a strategic website that supports the goals of a business, so my job was pretty easy as far as strategy goes. Kory is also familiar with development, so there were no challenges we came across when translating her design into a custom WordPress website.
Kory’s hand-off to me is always great. I receive the individual page mockups, font files with a detailed document of what goes where, color codes, logos and images, and the copy all sorted into appropriate folders in Google Drive. She’s a developer’s dream come true!
There wasn’t anything too tricky with the development of this website, but there were definitely some fun customizations I was able to make.
- Split menu with multiple lines and font styling
- Widgetized homepage with all images, text, and links customizable from the WordPress Customizer
- WooCommerce integration
- Custom WooCommerce shop and product pages
- WooCommerce checkout buttons
- Affiliate functionality setup
- Simple membership site for customer-only resources and tutorials
- 4-column footer
- Instagram feed in footer
- Full mobile responsiveness