Our websites should be our best employees. They should support our passions and work to help our businesses grow. But that’s easier said than done, right?
As a talented designer, you know your clients need intentional, well-organized websites. They have so much to offer the people they help, but their websites just aren’t quite pulling their weight.
I’m here to provide practical, easy-to-understand tips, tricks, and processes to help you create websites that support your clients’ business goals. We can even collaborate through strategy sessions and designer/developer collaborations to create the perfect website.
I know the word “strategy” sounds intimidating, but my goal is to help you overcome that intimidation and show you that it isn’t nearly as scary as it sounds. You can design strategic websites – you might just need a little guidance.
After receiving a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and a Master’s Degree in Software Engineering, I dove into corporate software and web development jobs for 5 years.
After year 4 I knew the corporate world wasn’t for me and I started playing around online. I created a craft and DIY blog, a blog all about being a woman in the tech field, and finally, I landed here.
After 6 months of consistent, hard work I was able to quit my job and run this little online space full-time. (You can read more about my escape right here or listen to a podcast episode where I talk about it here.)
Now I’m here to help you create websites to carry your clients’ businesses forward for years to come.
- Taking a Chance On Yourself – Couragemakers Podcast
- Making Your Blog Your Hardest Working Employee – Blog Fuel Podcast
- 5 Ways To Optimize Your Blog For Email Opt-Ins – on Kory Woodard
- 5 Easy Ways To Optimize Your Blog For Social Media Growth – on Freeborboleta
- 5 Ways To Use Photos To Boost Your Blog Strategy – on Melanie Craft & Co
- The Importance Of Your Passion + Providing Value – on Caressa Lenae
- 5 Actions To Take Before Your Blog Redesign – on Fashiony Fab
- The 4 Most Important Parts Of Your Blog Strategy – on Successful Blogging
- How To Boost Your Business By Creating Paths For Your Audience – on Wonderfelle Media
- 6 Ways To Quickly Boost Your Blog Strategy – on A Branch Of Holly
- A Quick & Dirty Guide To Creating A Killer Brand Experience Through Your Blog Strategy – on The Branded Solopreneur
- Why A Blog Strategy Is Important For Growth (+4 Quick Tips) – on Nora Conrad
- 20 Busy Bloggers Share Their #1 Productivity Tip – Beautiful Dawn Designs
- 21 Top Bloggers Share What They Wish They Had Known When They Started Blogging – Corinne Kerston
- Branding Interview Series – Emily Finta
- 8 Experts Share Their Number One Marketing Tip For New Businesses – Tami Brehse
- Free Ecourses – Blueprints, Brands, Business & Pinterest – Nellie & Co.
- 110 Top Bloggers & Entrepreneurs Share Their Most Successful Social Media Action – Successful Blogging